Our Customer Service Team are keen to help with any query or request you may have and they are contactable via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0117 330 2277.
Returns & Cancellations
- Please note - we don't accept returns on Bespoke Orders e.g. Maia and Minerva.
- You may cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after you take delivery of the goods. If you would like to cancel your order once the goods have been delivered, you may return them for refund provided: 1. in the case of flat-pack furniture, they must not have been assembled, or 2. they are otherwise in re-sellable condition and are still in their original unopened packaging.
- There will be a Collection charge for us to collect from the original delivery address.
- There may also be a percentage restocking charge for returned goods subject to the original order Total which will be chargeable if we collect the items or you return them to us via your own courier. Should you wish us to pick them up there will be a relevant transport charge. Please phone us on 0117 330 2277 for prices and confirmation.
- When returning goods, it is recommended that the customer enquire about "damage cover" with their carrier. If the goods are damaged during return transit to us, a refund will NOT be issued in these circumstances. Once received, you will be refunded the cost of the goods less the original delivery and restocking charge.
Damaged or Missing Goods
- It is the customer's responsibility to check the order for damaged or missing items at time of delivery BEFORE the drivers paperwork is signed. Any claims for damaged or missing goods found when opening the product boxes must be made within 24 hours of delivery. Do not wait until the time of fit but inspect as soon as possible and we will do all we can to replace damaged items prior to fitting (within reason) to save any additional installation costs.
Item no longer required
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from date of delivery. To exercise your right of cancellation, you call us to arrange.
- If you have received an item that you no longer require, you are able to return it to us within 14 days. The item must be unused and in its original packaging, and must be in a resalable condition. We reserve the right not to accept any products where the packaging is damaged or defaced and therefore unsuitable for resale. You can complete the form on the contact us page to inform us that you wish to return an item, ensuring you quote your order reference number and contact details together with the photo of the item showing its resalable condition, Please be aware that at busy times it can take us 5 days to pick up emails, so please call if you have had the item over a week. The collection charge for sinks and taps depends on the item and the supplier and will typically be £70 per item, but we will only charge you the lowest price possible. This cost will cover the return of the item from your address to the appropriate warehouse, and inspection of the goods. We will refund your money on orders within 10 days of cancellation, less any collection cost. We do not accept returns after 14 days. We will ask for photos of the product being returned, this is designed to protect you as well as helping us.
- You can of course return the item back to us yourself. Should you decide to return goods yourself this way, this is done entirely at your own risk, and you should always ensure that you obtain proof of postage / delivery for your reference. We are not responsible for items returned by your own means and delivered to the incorrect address. Please contact us for the return address, this usually will be back to the supplier’s warehouse.
- Upon receiving your delivery please check to make sure if the order is correct and working, if it is faulty you have 7 working days to report that the product is faulty.
- There are certain orders that an admin charge will be applicable. Typically, this is £9.99. Please contact us before purchase for an exact costing.