Our Customer Service Team are keen to help with any query or request you may have and they are contactable via email at email@example.com or on 0117 330 2277.
Returns & Cancellations
- Please note - we don't accept returns on Bespoke Orders e.g. Maia and Minerva.
- You may cancel your order at any time up to 14 days after you take delivery of the goods. If you would like to cancel your order once the goods have been delivered, you may return them for refund provided: 1. in the case of flat-pack furniture, they must not have been assembled, or 2. they are otherwise in re-sellable condition and are still in their original unopened packaging.
- There will be a Collection charge for us to collect from the original delivery address.
- There may also be a percentage restocking charge for returned goods subject to the original order Total which will be chargeable if we collect the items or you return them to us via your own courier. Should you wish us to pick them up there will be a relevent transport charge. Please phone us on 0117 330 2277 for prices and confirmation.
- When returning goods, it is recommended that the customer enquire about "damage cover" with their carrier. If the goods are damaged during return transit to us, a refund will NOT be issued in these circumstances. Once received, you will be refunded the cost of the goods less the original delivery and restocking charge.
Damaged or Missing Goods
- It is the customer's responsibility to check the order for damaged or missing items at time of delivery BEFORE the drivers paperwork is signed. Any claims for damaged or missing goods found when opening the product boxes must be made within 24 hours of delivery. Do not wait until the time of fit but inspect as soon as possible and we will do all we can to replace damged items prior to fitting (within reason) to save any additional installation costs.