The Alsace mixer features a curvaceous spout and detailed design work - an elegant addition to country or traditional-style kitchens. This version includes beautiful ceramic 'Hot' and 'Cold' indices on the crosstop handles.
- Single Flow Spout With Aerator
- 1/4 Turn Ceramic Disc Flow Control
- 3 Part Plating Process Superior To Industry Standards
- Supplied With 'WRAS Listed' Check Valves
- Vernier Insert For Accurate Handle Alignment
- Unique Handle Construction With Integral Bearing
- Flexible Connectors For Easier Installation
- 5 Year Guarantee On Ceramic Disc Valves
- Minimum Recommended Pressure - 1 Bar/15 PSI
- Maximum Recommended Pressure - 5 Bar/75 PSI
- Temperature Range 1 - 85oC
- Additional Side Rinse Available - See Alsace 4775
Perrin and Rowe are one of the few manufacturers who design and build their taps within the UK.
Each tap is individually manufactured and undergoes rigorous inspections to ensure the high quality typical of Perrin and Rowe taps